Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Maui


We went to Maui for a week of vacation and loved it. Matthew enjoyed all the mommy and daddy time. He is becoming more observant of his surroundings; he saw birds, chickens, and fish for the first time. We took this picture at the Old Lahaina Luau. Matthew feel asleep during the luau and then we woke up to hula dancers and fire. He had the biggest eyes you have ever seen.

He had a little tugboat that we pushed around in the pool.

The beach was so relaxing


Matthew's second time in the Pacific ocean. The first was in CA. He was a little scared of the waves but he liked the sand.



What a beautiful sunset!


We hiked over to this waterfall. Keep in mind that we were wearing flip flops and carrying a baby.


Andy calls this picture "sea side dining". I am feeding Matthew here and we are sitting on a rock with a gorgeous view.


A black sand beach in Hana - too cold to get in the water

Tummy time at the hotel


Cool dudes at Cheeseburger in Paradise

Eventhough my head is cut off in this picture, I still think it is a good picture of Matthew


See the fish.

I went to the spa and when I came back, I found Matthew sleeping just like this. He was so cute.

"I went to Hawaii and all I got was this lousy Hawaiian shirt"

No comments: