Sunday, January 11, 2009

Playing with Dylan



Matthew gets excited to go to daycare.  He wiggles his whole body with excitement when I drop him off in the mornings.  Dylan is a few months older but they tend to play the most together.  Here are some pictures of them playing last week.

Just this week Matthew started crying when I leave the daycare.  I feel awful leaving him crying but the second I disappear, he is fine.  He is going through a phase right now.  I read that I should leave quickly so that seems to be the right thing to do eventhough I would rather just stay and hold him tight.  He has 4 teeth on the top and 2 teeth on the bottom with 2 new ones coming in on the bottom.  

Over the weekend, we went to the senior citizen home and volunteered.  The old people just love Matthew.  He really brings out the best in them.  They smile at him and try to get him to clap.  

As far as new things, he does not stand up in his crib, yet.  That will probably happen soon.  Thank goodness we lowered the crib just in case.  He likes to make little noises with his mouth by making a kissing noise.  He also reaches his arms out for me to pick him up.  




No comments: