Ever since Matthew started sleeping in the night, he stopped taking naps during the day. He used to get up around 7am and then nap after the 9:30am bottle and then again after the 3pm bottle for about 30 minutes each time. There were 3 days this week where Matthew did not take a nap at all! I picked him up from the daycare and he would be so tired that he would fall asleep on the ride home and then he did not want to get up- he was ready for bed. So, I skipped the bath and just put him in bed (one night with his clothes on). I have to say that I was a little sad to miss spending time with him in the evenings. I'm so glad that I get to see him at lunch. The daycare ladies try to put him down for a nap but he just won't let himself fall asleep. I think he doesn't want to miss out on something.
The weather has changed 50 degrees in a short time. It was sleeting with freezing rain and 24 degrees on Wednesday. And then on Saturday and Sunday, the weather was 75 degrees and sunny. We went to the mall to take some pictures at studio 121. Check them out at www.s121.com -Portraits Online -Click on Dallas Galleria store and enter BRUCE for the last name. The password is 2991 and then the next password is bruce1

No comments:
Post a Comment