Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Matthew's First Haircut

Matthew is 17 months old now and he just now received his first haircut.  His hair is blonde with a hint of red.  His strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes make a handsome combination!  The top didn't need cutting, only the long curls in the back that formed a "rat-tail" (if you remember that popular hair style from the 80's)

A video is in order to show how good Matthew was being in the salon chair.


3 comments:

Lori said...

Awe, so cute! He was a trouper. What happened to his head? Looks like he bumped into something.

DelFav said...

JoAnna -- he was SUCH a good boy! What happened that he got that boo-boo on his head? I can't believe how big he is getting and old I am getting :)

JoAnna Bruce said...

I forgot to mention the bump on Matthew's head. After we came back from CO, he was a little dizzy adjusting from the altitude and he was falling all over the place. He fell down the steps on our patio. Poor lil guy.