Audrey has good muscle control and likes to have tummy time. I put her on her tummy in Matthews room on the big queen bed. She laid there watching Matthew and I read books for the bedtime routine. Then she moved her arm up and rolled over so gracefully. She was content just looking at the ceiling and her new view of the world.
I was surprised and said something to Matthew in an excited tone. He was very enthusiastic. We told Daddy this morning since he was out of town for a work trip when it happened and Matthew was still very proud of his baby sister.
I will post a video soon.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! I love the video. Matthew is so sweet. I love how he helped her finish the roll! :) Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Post a Comment