Tuesday, June 14, 2011

6 month doctor appointment




It was a busy work week. I went to Omaha for a day trip on Tuesday. It was nice to get out of the office and see things at an airport level. But it was tough getting up so early. I dropped Audrey off at her daycare at 6:30am just shortly after they opened. I missed seeing her at lunch like I normally do. Andy went to an offside meeting in Arlington for a managers conference. He enjoyed it. He had to take Matthew to school early Friday morning in order to make his meeting. I picked Matthew up at 2:15 on Friday to go to a doctors appointment. He was napping and a little disappointed to miss out on ice cream. Apparently the promised him ice cream after the nap. I had to pick him up from school on Thursday afternoon and Matthew was so happy to see me. I normally don't go to his school. I had Audrey with me and he gave her a kiss. Macie gave Matthew a big hug before leaving. They are so cute. We ate at Jasons deli on Thursday evening to let the Mavericks traffic die down and Matthew loved the frozen yogurt.
The doctor appointment went well.
weight 16 lbs 10 oz. 60%
height 25.5 inches 34%
head circumference 42.9 cm 71%

Nanna and Papa came in town late Friday night. Matthew was so happy to have company. We enjoyed the pool and went out to eat. They helped transform his room.


































1 comment:

Lori said...

Love his new room!