It was a super busy week. We came back from Michigan on Sunday morning by overnighting at ORD airport hotel. The flights were tricky and we figured it was a better alternative instead of getting up at 3am to drive from Adrian to make a 6am flight on Sunday. Matthew was happy to play with his toys. We all jumped in the pool as soon as we arrived at home because the weather was so hot. We went to Vacation Bible School Sunday evening where Matthew enjoyed arts and crafts and spending time with Macie running through the gym. Every night after work we headed there. It was a long day for all of us, including Audrey. Thursday was the last day and they celebrated with pizza and sundaes. Matthew woke up Friday morning with strep throat so I stayed home with both kids. We celebrated my birthday on Saturday. I enjoyed a massage while Andy watched the kids. He bought my favorite ice cream cake from baskin and Robbins and they sang Happy Birthday to me. Then Andy and I went out to dinner and drinks afterwards. It was a fun day.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Happy Birthday Mama and VBS
It was a super busy week. We came back from Michigan on Sunday morning by overnighting at ORD airport hotel. The flights were tricky and we figured it was a better alternative instead of getting up at 3am to drive from Adrian to make a 6am flight on Sunday. Matthew was happy to play with his toys. We all jumped in the pool as soon as we arrived at home because the weather was so hot. We went to Vacation Bible School Sunday evening where Matthew enjoyed arts and crafts and spending time with Macie running through the gym. Every night after work we headed there. It was a long day for all of us, including Audrey. Thursday was the last day and they celebrated with pizza and sundaes. Matthew woke up Friday morning with strep throat so I stayed home with both kids. We celebrated my birthday on Saturday. I enjoyed a massage while Andy watched the kids. He bought my favorite ice cream cake from baskin and Robbins and they sang Happy Birthday to me. Then Andy and I went out to dinner and drinks afterwards. It was a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you had a fun birthday! Looks like you are enjoying the tops I got you! :)
Post a Comment