Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ready for a break

Work has been keeping us busy. I started a new job within American about a month ago and I have been busy learning the ropes. I went to Calgary for one night last week and then we hosted am airline in town this week so it's hard to see Audrey everyday at lunch during the week like I normally do. I am ready for the holidays.

Andy went to Tucson last weekend for a work related trip. I managed to hold down the fort with the help of our babysitter. Matthew threw up Sunday but felt better afterwards. We went to the mall area to get him out of the house because he had so much energy. I woke up Monday morning and Audrey puked in her crib and Rusty puked by the back door and pooped inside. It was a lot to handle on a Monday morning but I survived. luckily, the cleaning lady came shortly after. Andy arrived Monday and Matthew was so excited to see him. He told Andy that he was gone for a long time.

Audrey is more stable in trying to walk. I expect her to take off soon. She has a big brother to chase after.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: