Carriage ride
December 2, 2011
December is here and the cold weather has moved into Dallas. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere you go. We have been doing some fun holiday things. On Friday, we took a carriage ride around Highland Park to view the christmas lights. The weather had been windy and cold in the 40's and 50's but warmed up to the 60's for a pleasant ride. Matthew was all smiles. He cried when it was over because he didn't want to leave. We petted the horses afterwards and one of the horses peed and it was like opening flood gates. Andy made a comment about how huge it was and Matthew thought it was cool/funny as well (boys).
I went to the mall with Matthew and Audrey and we took a christmas picture of the two. I hope to have it for Christmas cards soon. Matthew insisted on going inside this bubble thing in the mall. I was so impressed because it's such a big kid thing to do. He liked it at first but then he was done.

No comments:
Post a Comment