Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy valentines day












Audrey feeling better, eating cereal in the morning

Matthew's Valentine's Party
Antibiotics - I thought you would find this funny

On Tuesday, I went to Matthews valentines party in the afternoon. We ate ice cream sundaes and the teacher gave me a book titled "Love According to the Experts". It was hilarious and I scanned it in for your enjoyment. After the party, we went to get a hair cut, eat at corner bakery, and pick up chocolates for Andy. Matthew was so happy to have me at the party that he gave me a hug randomly during the party. On Thursday, Matthew woke up in a bad mood. Andy and I didn't know what to think. We thought it was just allergies and not getting good sleep. Then he developed a fever that night. I took him to the doctor on Friday and it turns out he had strep throat. Jeeze! He watched movies and took it easy on the couch most of the day. He started feeling better on Saturday. We went to the library and then made a birthday card for his friend, Aoife. We went to her birthday party in the afternoon. He loves birthday parties. Audrey enjoyed it too. The weather was rainy so we stayed inside mostly Saturday.

On Sunday, we all went to breakfast at Angelas- our favorite. Andy took Matthew to home depot to pick up tile. Audrey has some molars cutting through so she had a low grade fever, slobber, and mushy poop all weekend. On Monday morning she woke up with a higher fever. I took her to the doctor and she had a stomach bug and strep throat. The doctor was surprised about the strep throat since it usually doesn't develop in kids less than 2 years old. Poor thing, she was suffering from a sore throat, fever, stomach ache, and tooth ache. She started feeling better Monday night with less bowel movements. She went to sleep at 6pm and didn't wake up until Tuesday morning. She needed the rest. She was giggling on the way to school on Tuesday so we knew she was feeling better.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Lori said...

Keep posting the truth according to the experts stuff! So funny!