I went to Matthew's Mother's Day skit on Friday. It was so sweet. Andy made sure that I enjoyed Mother's Day. He started the day by making me breakfast. He also let me go out with the girls on Saturday night while he stayed home with the kids. We gave me an orchid and after evening church we went to dinner at La Duni. It was a great Mother's Day!
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Happy Mother's Day
It was a busy week again at the Bruce household. Audrey was up some during the night this week. I developed a sinus cold that is slowing me down (probably from the kids). Andy traveled to Charlotte for a business conference. It is a lot of work to be a mom. Here's a salute to all the mother's for a Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment