Sunday, April 27, 2014

Girls trip to Austin

I drove to Austin for a girls weekend with my sister.  My parents drove over and picked up Audrey for the weekend.  It was her turn to visit Nanna and Papa all by herself.  She talked about going ever since Matthew went there for spring break.  She didn't cry at all.  In fact, she went away smiling and waving "bye Mommy".  I wish I took a picture.  It was so cute.  I couldn't believe what a big girl she was!

While the girls were gone, the boys enjoyed t-ball and other manly stuff.



our little lefty

 Eating breakfast at Magnolia Cafe in Austin
 Riding the train in Zilker Park with Papa
Seeing Dylan in Zilker Park - Audrey gave her this unicorn balloon


We celebrated my brother, Greg's birthday over dinner before I headed back to Dallas.  Audrey was exhausted and slept nearly the entire trip.  Thank goodness!

No comments: