Monday, September 1, 2014

Back to school

Last weekend, we noticed that everyone's heads were itchy.  I knew something wasn't right but I didn't know why.  We realized that Audrey, Matthew, and myself had lice.  Yuck!  We did the treatments and washed tons of laundry.  I kept Matthew home from school on Monday to make sure we got it all.  It was exhausting and I lay awake at night worried about those bugs.   I wondered if the bugs were living on Rusty so I took him to get dipped at Petsmart.  Andy joked that the bugs would say "let's jump on the puppy train, next stop, Andy's closet" I wouldn't let the kids into Andy's closet because Matthew had laid down in there previously so I told Andy it was "infested".  Andy was also freaked out and he had all the carpets cleaned.  We think Matthew brought it home since it seemed to be the most progressive in his hair.  And one of his classmates admitted to having it over the weekend, too.  


 Frozen birthday party
Audrey's First Day in her new class with a uniform

No comments: