Mimi came back to Dallas on Wed so she stayed with us Wed night and babysat for me since I had a farewell dinner planned. We took her to the airport Thursday to go back to Michigan before the snow hit.
Audrey had a Christmas party at school on Thursday. They sang songs in costume. It was so cute! Matthew had a party also where he made gingerbread houses. I started feeling sick Thursday and laid down for an hour and just prayed that I would feel better since this was a terrible time to get sick. I got up feeling much better.
On Friday, Audrey woke up with a low grade fever. What now! I gave her some medicine and she perked up so I figured we would just watch it and go to the doctor later. Matthew had a half day at school and I picked him up and ate lunch at our spot, Subway. He went back to work with me and helped me clean out my stuff. When we picked up Audrey that evening, the fever was back.
On Sat morning, the fever was worse and she got up during the middle of the night. I took them to the doctor first thing Sat morning and they both tested negative for step and flu. However, the doctor was concerned that the flu may be developing and show up on the culture test they send out and we wouldn't know until Monday. Given Andy's condition, we went ahead and started Tamiflu just in case.
Andy came back to Dallas and we tried to keep him separated from the rest of us. We packed up our stuff and headed to Andy's apartment in Houston. How weird is this, we stay in the apartment while he is in Dallas at the house! Andy was in Dallas getting the house ready for the movers. The plan is to take the kids to my parents so I could get back to the house for the move. We can't wait to be under one roof again as a family. Soon, very soon!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment