Matthew has the prettiest blue eyes. A few people at his daycare comment on how beautiful they are- especially when he wears blue.
On Friday morning, I put him on his stomach on the couch and before I knew it he rolled over to his back. I was surprised and made a big deal out of it and he gave me the biggest smile.

Matthew and Ms. Sharon. She has taken care of him since he was 3 months old. She treats him like her own. She really does a fabulous job. I go over to the daycare during lunch and she is on the floor playing with the babies and singing to them. They love her!
Matthew is spending more time on the floor these days. He can scoot around and rotate in a circle. No crawling yet but I know it will be very soon.Weekend update:
- First and foremost, the Red Raiders beat OSU on Saturday. Go Tech!
- We were outside while Andy was mowing the lawn and Matthew cried at the lawnmower. It dawned on me that this was his first time to see and hear one up close.
- Matthew started clapping his hands - it's the cutest thing!
- And M is getting another tooth but this time on the top.
- M rode in the grocery cart for the first time. He likes shopping with mama.
He likes to take off his socks and put his toe in his mouth. I will have to take a picture of that one. More to come.
Here is a video that captures the wide range of his vocals. I'm not sure how to turn this right side up. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment