Thursday, May 28, 2009
And he's off
Matthew is walking more and more. On Monday night, Matthew was brave enough to take 7 or 8 steps on his own - out of the blue! Andy yelled with excitement and I praised Matthew so he stopped long enough to look up at me then took a couple more steps and fell. It was a memory that we will never forget. On Tuesday, he started walking a little more. And then yesterday, he is probably walking 50% of the time! He is even trying to run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so exciting! I knew that once he got enough confidence, he would take off! What out now - Matthew will be into everything!
How excited!!! I think it looks so precious when babies first start walking, but hopefully James will take his time because I am certainly not ready for him to be into everything yet. :)
Post a Comment