We finally "turned the car seat around" for Matthew. As soon as he reached 1 yrs old and 20 lbs, you can put them in a forward facing car seat. We were sort of slow to get the new one installed in the car.
Matthew is starting to talk more. His favorite word is "ah-oh". He will say it 5 times in a row just to say it. Sometimes he drops things just so he can say it. It's really cute.
The other word that he likes to say is "sit". He points with one finger at Rusty and says "it". I guess we tell Rusty to sit a lot and he mimics us. Rusty doesn't really know what Matthew is saying so he doesn't mind him.
I heard another word this week - banana. We give him a banana every morning. He says lots of other words but these are the only ones that I could make out.

No comments:
Post a Comment