Matthew went to the doctor this morning for his 15 month doctor visit. I scheduled the appointment for 7:30am in order to get the appointment done and get into work at a decent hour (9:30am). He woke up around 6:45am and I packed up breakfast for him to eat on the road. Matthew didn't eat any protein last night for dinner so I made him scrambled eggs this morning. By the time we made it to the appointment, he had eggs all over the place. But I feel better knowing that he had a good breakfast. I also gave him a few grapes while we were in the office to keep him preoccupied. He was a little hesitant around the doctor but smiled and waved at him and said "Hi!" The doctor said the next trip may not go so well because he will remember the shots.
He received 3 vaccines and as usual, he cried. He had a good health checkup. We have been very blessed. He has only been on antiobiotics once for a little fluid in the ears but other than that, he is usually healthy (at least during the office visits). His stats were the following:
Weight 22lbs 8 oz 20%
Height 30 in 25%
Head Circum 19 1/8 in 93%
Our usual response is "Is that all he weighs? He feels heavier than that".
No comments:
Post a Comment