Matthew was in a good mood this weekend. We ate at Fernandos Friday evening and Matthew did really well at the restaurant. As the week progressed, he was waking up in a better mood with more energy. He was singing songs all weekend. He likes to sing "Ba Ba black sheep", "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "There were 5 in the bed - roll over, roll over".
Andy took Matthew to the YMCA indoor pool on Saturday while I was able to go shopping. Matthew squealed when he would jump into the pool to Andy. He was loving it. They enjoyed some male bonding time and then went to McDonalds for a happy meal. After I came home, I took Matthew for a walk in the stroller and then we ate frozen yogurt. Matthew was having a fine day. Ana Paula came over to babysit Sat night while we went out to dinner. Matthew cried for 10 minutes and protested "Mama no" but after that, he was giggling with AP and having a fun time.
On Sunday, we went to church and then on to Lucky's diner for breakfast. Matthew did pretty good waiting for the table and food to arrive. He took a good nap and then he was ready to play. We took a walk in the stroller and it was so hot that we decided to go for a swim in our pool. The water is still very cold. Matthew enjoys playing on the first step and getting in and out of the pool. He didn't swim all that much. We ate popsicles and Matthew enjoyed playing in the backyard.
At one point, Rusty was sitting upright and Matthew noticed Rusty's privates. He looked at it and then said "what's that?". I said "That's Rusty's wee-wee. That's how he goes pee-pee" Matthew was repeating it "wee-wee, pee-pee". I said "just like you have a wee-wee". I was cracking up.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's funny!
Post a Comment