Thursday, January 5, 2012

Audrey is walking

Christmas cookies in January




Audrey made it in the newsletter



We came back to Dallas on Friday and we were so happy to get back into our normal routine in our own beds. Audrey did not sleep well over the holidays but she slept all night in her own bed. I took her to the doctor on Monday since we had the day off and it turns out that her ear infection did not go away. The doctor prescribed more antibiotics so hopefully that will get rid of it.

On Tuesday, everyone was ready to go to work/school. I dropped the kids off in the morning and Andy picked them up. Andy was preparing dinner and I was playing with Audrey on the floor. She started taking 4-5 steps without my help (the most I have seen yet) and she had a big smile on her face!! She stands up on her own and just starts walking towards the couch or a chair to hang on to. She still crawls to get around and keep up with big brother but she is mentally and physically able to walk on her own! She is 12 months old.








1 comment:

DelFav said...

Hi JoAnna! I can't believe how big the kids are getting... so cute cute cute!!! Hope all is well at AA... Maria