I arrived on Friday morning and I stayed home with Audrey that day to spend some good quality time. I took Andy out to a nice dinner at a restaurant with views of Dallas from the 24th floor of the Anatole with our friends Taylor and Kristy. He enjoyed it. We both stayed home Monday since the kids school was closed and we enjoyed hanging out as a family. We went to the YMCA and swam in the indoor pool. The kids loved it.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Happy 40th Birthday Andy
On January 12th, Andy turned 40 years old. His work gave him a cake, took him out to lunch, and held a happy hour in his honor. However, after the happy hour, Andy had to come home to tend to the kids because I was out of town. My job sent me to Santiago, Chile that week. The kids missed me. Matthew said "we really, really missed you, mommy!" Audrey was also sad during that time. We were also weening her so it was probably a combination of both. But the good news is that she started drinking whole milk out of the bottles. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment