Audrey has been resisting her crib at bedtime. She wants to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed. When we were on vacation, we slept with the kids in a big bed so I guess she wants to go back to that. She ends up crying it out at night until she falls asleep. Her voice is getting louder so it's painful to listen to but I remember when Matthew went through this stage at 2 years old. They hate to go to sleep because they are afraid they will miss out on something. But they wake up in the happiest mood. She's doing a great job on the potty training front. She still wears pull ups and diapers at night but she goes to the potty through out the day.

Matthew loves to ride his bike

Audrey insisted on wearing the helmet

Audrey's teacher fixed Audrey's hair - I love it!

Audrey is so proud of her hairdo
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment