Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

On Thursday, I went to the kids' valentine's party at school.  I walked into Matthew's classroom and he was eating cottton candy on an ice cream cone and having a fun time.  When I walked into Audrey's room, one of the kids threw up so it smelled like vomit.  The teacher was cleaning it up and Audrey was ready to go so I didn't stick around.  We came home and the kids rode their bikes and ate some more candy.  I'm beginning to think these parties are a lot of work for me because the school gives them sugar and then sends them home full of energy. 

That night, Andy and I went to dinner and enjoyed our conversation without getting interupted by the kids.  Over the weekend, we went to the park and tried to fly a kite.  I ended up running around more than the kids!  It feels like spring already with some warm weather and buds on some flowers.  I noticed the cherry blossoms are blooming - so pretty!


Matthew flying his kite



Rusty (He never gets his picture taken anymore)

Tulip in our neighbors yard



Audrey riding the little firetruck on Valentine's Day

Matthew riding bikes on Valentine's Day
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: