Friday, February 13, 2015

The week of Feb 2nd

Luckily, everyone was well this week. I went to the apple store to get my computer fixed--finally making it on my to-do list. Matthew had a good week and so did Audrey. I made cookies for a bake sale at church and the kids enjoyed helping make them and tasting them. On Friday night, my parents came into town and they picked up my grandma from the airport. We ate dinner and then the kids and I went to the movies while my parents went to the Gaither concert with Nana. Matthew was excited to see Nana. She couldn't hear very well and Matthew asked "how old are you?" And she said "I love you, too!"

On Sat night, Andy and I went to a St Anne's Gala. It was the first time we dressed up and went out together in a long time. We didn't know many people but we enjoyed meeting new faces. My friend, Kelly, let me borrow her beautiful navy velvet dress. During the day on Sat, the boys went to the dog park and then to Top Golf while the girls went to ballet, up-do hair appts, and nail salons before the big night out. On Sunday, we ate breakfast at a new diner that we loved and went to church later that evening.




Watching the new spongebob movie in 3D


Playing air hockey with Uncle Mike


Packaging cookies for the bake sale- the kids love to help.


St Anne's Red Carpet photo

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: