in separate areas of the apartment. Audrey wanted to stay home but I told her it was best to avoid Matthew so she wouldn't get sick. Thank goodness the rest of did not get that stomach bug!
I was finally able to drive around without using the map everywhere. Although, I got lost Monday evening trying to find the grocery store by our house. Audrey and I ended up at a Walgreens and we just bought a few items there. I left my phone inside and I thought I knew my way. This was the first time I drove around at rush hour so I blame it on all the traffic as I was a little flustered.
The week flew by. I went to the moms meeting on Thursday at the church and then to mass. On Friday, I kept Audrey home because we headed out of town early to drive to Victoria. Matthew got out early at noon so we left shortly after we got home and packed. Mike, Nanna, and Papa were so excited to see us. I ended up getting a sinus cold and slept a lot but my parents took over with the kids. We went to the annual sportsman expo on Sat where the kids enjoyed riding horses, fishing, and doing the zip-line. We went to church with Nanna, Papa, and Mike. Then we drove back to Houston in time to watch the super bowl. The drive was only 1 hour and 40 minutes. Andy made a delicious roast and then we went to bed early.

Audrey dressed up for picture day at school

Audrey riding a pony

Making rice Krispy treats
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment