Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The week of Feb 23rd

It's hard to believe that February is almost over. Rusty has not been eating his food lately so I took him to the vet to get checked out and they did a blood test and we are waiting for the results.
I bought kites at the grocery store one day and the kids had a blast flying the kites. We did it at a park near Andy's work so he watched us outside his window along with a few coworkers.
I went to the moms group meeting on Thursday and then out for lunch with a friend and previous coworker on Friday. I took the kids to an indoor pool on Friday evening. The kids loved it! We will be back there every Friday evening. Audrey is enjoying her ballet on Saturday mornings after a short stint of refusing to go.






Houston Rodeo Trail Ride - they rode right in front of our apartment

Matthew's good deed during lent- helping mom with the dishes

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: