Sunday, March 8, 2009

Last week at Childrens Courtyard

Matthew's new thing is pointing. He likes to jibber and then point at something, usually Rusty. Here he is pointing at daddy and daddy is pointing back.

We went out to dinner on Saturday night to Shin sei and Matthew was happy as a clam. He was a little fussy this weekend from a sinus cold and his teeth cutting through the gums, but he was happy at dinner. We were glad to have a nice night out.




This was Matthew's last week at the Children's Courtyard. The staff will surely miss him. When I picked him up on Friday, Ms Sharon started to cry because she has grown so attached to him. She has a passion for infants and Matthew loved her!

Ms. Sharon with Amelia, Matthew, Kalei, and Dylan

1 comment:

DelFav said...

JoAnna... Matthew is just so adorable, I can't believe how much he has grown and all he can do... fantastic!!! I enjoy reading the blog to keep abreast of all Matthew's adventures and accomplishments! Keep it coming... Maria