We went out to eat over the weekend because we know that it may be a while before we can enjoy such luxuries later. Matthew did very well. He is learning table manners at school and asks "may I please have more". We picked up a few items from Pottery Barn Kids and on the way there Matthew told me that he wanted to give me a hug and a kiss when we stopped the car. Of course, Matthew has his moments with temper tantrums but he is happy most of the time.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Preparing for baby
On Friday, I went to the doctor and found out that my labor is progressing. Even the doctor was surprised. I am 1.5 cm dilated and 80% effaced. The doctor predicts that I may have the baby within the next 2 weeks! This is big news since my due date is early December and we thought we had a month before the new arrival. Matthew is talking about the baby - "baby in mama's belly". He kissed my belly the other night because he wanted to kiss baby. I talked about how baby will cry and we need to sing lullabies. He seemed onboard with this idea and kept repeating it later - "sing lullabies to baby".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment