I started work on Monday and so Audrey started her first week of daycare. Ms Sharon was eager to see her. Ms Sharon watched Matthew when he was a baby. She could not get over how much Audrey looked like Matthew. She still asks about Matthew. Audrey had a good week despite the change. I visited her at lunch everyday. She would give me a big smile. It has been hard for all of us to get on schedule because we were on vacation last week and then we moved the clocks up an hour. Audrey would sleep from 10:30pm until 5am and then i would just stay awake after the feeding because I knew I would really be tired if I went back to sleep. One morning, Audrey stayed awake after the 5am feeding and she was really tired by the time I took her to school. She is more alert now and the other babies keep her stimulated. I picked her up from school on Tuesday and she was so tired that she slept most of the evening. Matthew wanted to wake her to see her but we told him not to. He was very happy to go back to school. The only problem is that his teacher, Ms Leah, is moving to Chicago. He will definitely miss her.
Matthew likes the fact that Audrey is going to school, too. He says she goes to school just like him.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awe that's cute. I bet you guys are happy tomorrow is Friday! I don't know how you have made it through this week. It's so tough going back to work after being on vacation, especially in another time zone.
Post a Comment