Audrey is doing great getting into a routine. She goes down at 9pm and wakes up at 1:30am/2am to eat and then 6:30/7am to eat. It is great for Mama to only get up once in the night. I remember baby Matthew would wake at midnight and then 4am, which is too early for Mom to get up for the day. So I would go back asleep for a little bit and then I was tired the rest of the day.
Matthew is still struggling to adjust to the new time change so there were several mornings where he would wake up at 7am and then eat his cereal in the car. We went to the mall last weekend to get my computer fixed and I lost my cell phone in the process. I was devastated!
Matthew says a few funny things lately where he gets the words wrong for things. I peeled an orange with my fingers and Matthew didn't like that because he wanted the " tail" left on the orange. He meant peel. If you say it is a little windy outside. He will say "not big windy but little windy".
Matthews teacher moved to Chicago for her fiancees job. Matthew had a hard week adjusting to a new teacher.
We stayed home mostly over the weekend and tried to regroup for another work week.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment