Sunday, November 11, 2012

Warm November in Texas

It's been a busy week.  Andy had a couple of dinners this week while I went to Santiago, Chile for work.  Ms Krystal helped us out to keep up the routine.  I left Tuesday night and returned Friday morning.  The kids and Daddy were happy to see Mommy!  

As I was putting away the halloween decorations this weekend, Audrey pulled out the skeleton and started pushing it around in the little fire truck.  Can you tell that she needs some dolls?  


 Rusty's favorite chair

 Meet George.  When Matthew puts these glasses on he says 
MB:  "Hi!  I'm George"
Mommy:  "Hello.  How are you doing, George?"
MB:  "I'm fine"
MB:  "I'm drinking my wine" as he drinks his orange juice.
Then he takes off the glasses and says "Mommy, it's me!"
One day, Matthew talked about his brief case that the men at the airport carry.  So when I put the glasses on, I said that I was George, I am drinking my coffee and reading the newspaper at the airport with my briefcase.  Matthew thought it was funny.


No comments: