Matthew and Audrey had a great week. We had family game night on Friday night with spaghetti. Andy came home later that night and the kids were happy to see him. On Saturday, we cleaned up the clutter around the house and then headed to the park with Audrey wearing her Elsa costume on the bike. Bad idea! The dress got caught in the chain so bad and I had to cut it out. I guess I should have seen this one coming. I was annoyed Audrey wanted to wear it and this proved my point that she needed to leave it behind. I was also annoyed that I had to pull her all the way home since her bike pedals didn't work. She wasn't upset. Just watched me cut the dress with a serious face. We went to church on Sat night and ate dinner at one of our favorite tex-next spots Mi cocina. On Sunday, it was cold and rainy and we were getting tired of the indoors so we went to Lego land at Grapevine Mills Mall.
The kids loved it! Matthew had been once during the summer so he was telling Audrey about it. After that, the kids jumped on the trampoline at the mall. Audrey has no fear. We should make her a t-shirt "Anything you can do, I can do better". We came home and ate dinner and watched a red box movie, the Penguins from Madagascar.



S'mores

Legoland
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment