Sunday, November 2, 2014

The week of Oct 10th

It was another busy week. Andy worked from home on Monday so no traveling until Tuesday when he took a trip to NYC for a conference. He came back on Thursday since he had a surgery scheduled for Friday. Matthew was out of school on Friday so he went with Andy and I to the surgery. It was a long day of waiting but Matthew was a trooper and kept Andy from being nervous. After the surgery, we picked up Audrey and went to the park where I arranged a playdate for Matthews class. Many of his friends were there and Matthew had a blast running around with his buddies: William, Bobby, and Noah. Andy just rested at home the rest of the weekend. On Saturday, I took the kids to a roller skating party in the morning, Matthews end of the year soccer lunch, then we took naps at home before going to another birthday party for Matthews friend and then Audrey and I went to a fall festival at her school. It was a day of running around but the kids had a blast and Andy was able to get some rest. On Sunday, I took the kids to chuck-e-cheese because Matthew had all A's on his report card. They loved every minute of it! I vowed to relax at home the rest of the day.




After school play


After school play





Boys at the park



Chuck-E-Cheese



Chuck-E-Cheese

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: