Monday, November 17, 2014

The week of Nov 3rd

Everything went well the week of Nov 3rd. The kids enjoy their schools and we have our routine down pretty well now. Ms Peck picks up Audrey in the evenings and meets me at Matthews school where the kids get to play on the playground. They beg me to let them play longer but I know they are hungry so I try to get then in the car before 6:30pm. I made dinner every night and I'm normally not a cook so I was quite proud of that! On Friday, we took a southwest flight to Houston. I was originally thinking of driving but when Audrey started whining, I realized I would go crazy with her acting like that for 4 hours in the car. We went to the airport and the kids were in heaven with candy and ice cream. During the flight, Audrey pooped and her mood changed for the better. It's nice to fly where you have a bathroom conveniently located at all times. Sure beats driving! Daddy picked us up at the airport with Rusty. They were both happy to see us. The kids went to my parents for the weekend while Andy and I stayed in Houston with Mike. We drove around the area and went out to eat. We met my friend Kelly for lunch one day. The weather was perfect in the 70s. We flew back to Dallas Monday night. It was late and I went upstairs to get a pull-up for Audrey and stepped on a bird in the dark. I screamed and danced around as my toes had felt it and it was fluttering around on the stairs. The kids ran over because they never heard me scream that loud. We went to bed not sure what it was exactly but in the morning I realized it was a bird.









- Posted using BlogPress from Rohini14@bellsouth.netmy iPhone

No comments: