It's crunch time to get ready for school. We spent the weekend buying Matthew new school uniforms so he will be ready for his first day of school. Audrey will also need uniforms since she will be moving up into the level 3 class soon. Andy and I talked about taking one last trip this weekend before the summer ended but we decided to stay home because we had so much to do. I printed all the school calendars to keep track of all the dates. I bought Matthew a calendar for his closet and I wrote all the important dates on it so Matthew could read it and figure out which day is a jeans day so he can dress himself. Andy took Matthew to run some errands and I took Audrey to the Grapevine Mills Mall. I bought her 4 pairs of shoes for going back to school. She was a good shopper, as long as I kept her fed (chic-fil-A for lunch & pretzel in the mall) She's my mini-me.
Matthew's friends invited us for an event for all the boys- ice skating at the Galleria. Matthew didn't want to ice skate and I wanted to take a nap with Audrey so we just showed up as it was ending. Matthew and Audrey just wanted to get an ice cream and watch the ice skaters from a distance. That worked for me!
Saturday, August 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment