I went to LA on Monday for a visit with NBCUniversal. We had a little fun with a quick tour of Universal studios after our meetings. I have to say that it felt odd to be there for business when there were so many families enjoying their vacation. Lori and Bryan arrived that Wednesday. I picked them up from the airport, then picked up the kids, and then went to Mi Cocina for tex-mex and Sprinkles for cupcakes. Lori took Matthew over to Emma and Sofie's house for Thursday and Friday. He had the summer of his life! They went swimming at the water park, horse-back riding, and roller skating. Matthew asked "what's next?" He had so much fun with the 6-year old twins.
On Friday, Nanna, Papa, and Michael came into town. We swam in the pool, watched movies, and went out to dinner to celebrate my birthday.
My coworkers in front of the City Hall from Back to the Future
I am standing in front of the set for Jaws
Matthew riding the horse
Hanging out with Emma, Sofie, and Connor
Audrey loves spending time with Uncle Mike and Roxy
Lori and Bryan having fun with the kids
No comments:
Post a Comment