Saturday, August 23, 2014

The week of Aug 4th

We are trying to enjoy the last few weeks of summer before Matthew starts school on Aug 18th.  He has been having fun at summer camp at Bent Tree.  He has been to the pool, aquarium, and parks.  His best friend, Justin, is in the class with him.  And his teachers are the same ones from his pre-K class.  I asked him if he wanted to stay home with me last Friday but he wanted to go to school.  It makes me feel good to know that he is enjoying it.  

After another week of the sinus cold, I took Audrey to the doctor on Saturday.  The doctor said it was just a cold but it seemed like a long one.  I was thinking it was strep throat but she didn't test positive for that.  The boys went to the grocery store while Audrey and I went to target. I bought Audrey hot pink cowboy boots.  She wore them to church with her dress and she looked so cute.  I will have to take a picture of her wearing them.



No comments: