The week started off good but toward the end of the week, I got a cold. We joked about visitors getting sick after visiting our house and then I am the one to get it. Audrey had sinus issues for a while and it was going around my office - I guess it was my turn. We didn't do much over the weekend because I started feeling worse. I took Nyquil Friday night and then when I woke up Saturday I felt woozy. We went to breakfast and the kids rode their bikes to the park. The weather was nice so we enjoyed that. We came back home and I had to lay down. I took a 3 hour nap! We didn't make it to church this weekend. I just didn't have the energy to get out at all.
Saturday, August 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment