Saturday, May 9, 2015

The week of April 27th

It was a busy week.  Matthew had a baseball game on Tuesday and Thursday night.  I was a guest reader at Matthew's school on Thursday and brought a craft to go along with the book.  The kids loved it.  I picked up Audrey early so that she could go with me.  There was an empty seat next to Matthew's because a kid was absent so Audrey sat there and did the craft with the class.  It was so cute. I wish I would have taken a picture.  On Friday, we went to the Pengu swim for family swim night.  Mike came into town so he went with us.  The kids LOVE swimming and they look forward to it every week.
 
Audrey had ballet on Saturday morning while Matthew had baseball practice.  We start early but then we crash by noon time.  Mike played Scavenger Hunt with the kids and they enjoyed running around the apartment trying to find random items.  Andy and I went to a crawfish boil Saturday night.  We were excited to know 3 people at the event.  It was a fundraiser for the school so we knew some of the parents.
Andy went to early mass Sunday morning while we worked the bake sale for the cub scouts.  Matthew dressed up in his uniform and he looked so cute.  He enjoyed selling the baked goods as people came out of the church.  I made homemade chocolate chip cookies and I'm still offended they only sold them for $2 for 3 cookies. I think they should have been priced higher.  LOL!
Matthew went to an Astros game on Sunday for a friends' birthday.  Andy and I joked that Matthew has done more in Houston than we have since he has been to a game and we haven't.  Matthew enjoyed hanging out with the boys for the day.  Audrey missed Matthew but I think she also liked having us all to herself.

 Audrey asked me to take this picture right before we picked up Matthew from school.
We took this at Millroy park after school one day

No comments: