My good friend Maria came into town on Thursday and we attended a charity lunch together. I had fun getting dressed up and doing something special for lunch. I normally just eat something at home in between errands.
Matthew had a baseball game on Thursday and then the kids met Maria at dinner later.
On Sat morning, Matthew had a Cub Scout meeting while Audrey had ballet. Andy took Matthew to the U of Houston broadcast communications building where they learned about radio and TV. We met up afterwards and played at the memorial park for a little while. And we went to mass later Saturday where Audrey fell asleep on me. Andy and I went out for dinner as a special Mother's Day dinner. The kids made necklaces out of pasta for me while we were gone. I wore them proudly the next day.
On Sunday we met my parents and Mike at a restaurant in Sugarland for Mother's Day brunch. It was a buffet at The Lasagna House. We were stuffed the rest of the day!

Audrey took this picture. Rusty loves soft blankets and pillows.

Scooters in the park

Matthew wanted to give Maria a "high" five.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:
Post a Comment