Monday, May 4, 2015

The week of March 2nd

Audrey is getting to know the kids in her class and now she has a best friend, Hattie.  We met Hattie for a playdate at the park on Wed, March 6th.  Hattie's mom is from Louisiana so I clicked with her right away.  And they invited us to get frozen yogurt with them at Munchies near their house on 19th street in the Heights.  Audrey and Matthew loved it and they request to go back there all the time.

Matthew had his first baseball practice.  I spent time during the week to get all the supplies (glove, bag, etc...)  We have some of these items but they are packed up in storage.  It's just easier to go out and buy new.  Matthew was excited to see his friends on Saturday and play ball.

Audrey is enjoying her ballet on Saturdays.  She is learning the routine for her ballet recital on June 6th.

Mimi came into town on Sunday.  She is staying for a couple of weeks to visit.  We were frantically cleaning before she came into town as she was our first visitor.  I tried to vacuum but the vacuum cleaner blew dust everywhere...even after I changed the bag.  I told Andy that I was not good at cleaning.  He says "What is there to be good at?  You just do it".  Then he realized there was something wrong with the vacuum cleaner and took it to a repair shop.   I felt better that it wasn't just me.  LOL!

 Matthew's favorite past time - monkey bars






 Matthew's baseball practice


Mimi thought they looked cute watching their ipads and asked me to take a picture.  They were supposed to be getting ready for bed.

No comments: