Andy was sick on Thursday so it was nice to have Mimi here to help out. When the kids got out of school, we took them to the mall since it was raining. They had a blast on the play area and enjoyed Chic-Fil-A.
Matthew got out of school early on Friday so we went to lunch with him at Jason's Deli before we picked up Audrey. He has the next week off for spring break but we don't really have any big plans. Andy needs to work and the weather has been so rainy that I prefer to hold off on any travel plans.
On Saturday, I joined Matthew for a friend's birthday party. The friend had a beautiful home in the Heights with a long driveway. We were seriously considering making an offer on a house that we liked but when we showed up to the party and saw this one, it made us realize that a long driveway with a backyard would be so much better. We decided to skip that offer and wait for another house to come on the market that would better fit our needs.
I started Rusty on some new dog food that our vet recommended. Rusty has been doing great now that he started the shots. Unfortunately, the food makes him poop a lot so I have been having to walk him a lot. Sometimes he gets me up at 2am! I will be glad to finally move into a house where we have a backyard so I can just let him out there.
Memorial City Mall play area
riding in the car looking at houses

No comments:
Post a Comment