I purchased some kites when I was at the grocery store and we flew them at our favorite park, Spotts Park. The park is located near Andy's work so we texted him so he could see us. At first, Andy was very excited to see us. He had co-workers in his office and they all watched the kids run around with their kites. But later, Andy commented that it didn't quite seem fair that we were getting to have all the fun while he was working in the office. He joked that maybe I should go to work and he should be the stay-at-home parent. But I quickly reminded him that there are other tasks required from a stay-at-home parent (cleaning, errands, driving the kids around, etc...) so it's not quite as glamorous as it may seem. Andy didn't seem convinced that was true.
Audrey was thrilled to fly a kite. It was her first time!
Audrey took this photo. I have been wearing my snow boots because of all the rain and mud.
Houston Rodeo Trail Ride - Many commented on our dog, Rusty. One guy asked "What breed is your horse?" I think he meant dog. Matthew and I laughed.
Matthew is washing dishes each night for lent. What a good helper!
No comments:
Post a Comment