Monday, May 4, 2015

The week of March 30th - Happy Easter 2015

I started the week in a good way by going to confession on Monday.  It is always refreshing and rejuvenating.  Matthew had his first baseball game on Tuesday and managed to get on base despite his hits directly towards first base.  On Wed, I took Audrey to meet my dad half-way so she could go to an Easter Egg hunt in Victoria.  She enjoyed hunting the eggs with her cousin, Dylan.  Matthew was jealous that he didn't get to go.  My parents were in town on Friday for a doctor's appointment so they returned Audrey and then took Matthew to stay with them for the weekend so he could go fishing with Papa.  We met them on Easter Sunday at a restaurant and picked up Matthew then.  On Saturday, we were invited to the Houston Shell Open with our friends.  It was very exciting seeing all the famous golfers up close.  Andy really enjoyed it.
Late Sunday after the rain cleared, I took the kids to hunt easter eggs at the park.  They had so much fun.  I thought Matthew had grown out of that but clearly he hasn't yet!

 Matthew's first baseball game
 Audrey wanted to wear her new Elsa costume to visit Papa and Nanna



 Stations of the Cross at Matthew's school
 Walking Rusty at Buffalo Bayou on a long walk


 Shell Open

 Easter morning after church


Happy Easter!

No comments: