Monday, May 4, 2015

The week of April 6th

It was a long week with a kid home every day that week.  Matthew's school was out on Monday for Easter so I kept Audrey home, too.  We went for a walk in the Buffalo Bayou park with Rusty and then out to lunch later that day.  Audrey started feeling sick Monday night with a low grade fever and she didn't sleep well.  I kept her home the rest of the week because she was feeling so puny.  Matthew had a baseball game Tuesday and Thursday night.  I usually make tacos for Taco Tuesday so I just brought them to the game in aluminum foil.  It is nice having time to make dinner before the game.  I remember working and running from work to the games without getting anything to eat.  

Matthew had a field trip to the art museum on Wednesday and he was very excited to go.  
On Saturday, Matthew's school had a mom and sons kickball tournament.  Matthew loves playing kickball and he was very excited to play with me.  Andy took Audrey to her ballet since I was at the kickball tournament.  Audrey started telling Andy where to go to get there.  I was surprised because I thought she never really paid attention.  



 Enjoying ice cream Friday after school
 I had to buy her a scooter...and she wanted Frozen.
Playing at the park on Friday

No comments: